@universe scammer sad kid($300 donator)

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by bluntology, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 26, 2018 at 12:32 AM
  2. bluntology
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bluntology Forum Addict

Hello,

I was scammed by @Universe a $300+ donator on this website and this user should be banned indefinitely. who knows how many other people he had and will do this same thing too.

Evidence: scammed by $300+ donator l0l busted kid

let me explain what these photos represent.

He had his listed discord on his thread saying he was buying 07 gold. i then started a conversation with this user and we came to an agreement. with this being said, he then took my 50m 07 and said payment was delievered BUT WASN'T(you can see this in photos above). the first time he sent to wrong email so i mentioned that to him and he said that he had sent. within these photos he showed the payment but never actually provided proof of the payment being sent. you can clearly see that my paypal balance has had nothing come into it or leave it for the order of 50m 07 sold to @Universe. After about 20 minutes, i said i hadnt recieved the money, he then said that he sent it from a business paypal and that it could get put on hold or i may have to hit accept. I have ton plenty of transactions on this website via paypal and never had any problems like this. So i told him he was being sketchy as i was starting to catch onto him. this is when i had taken these photos for proof. thank god!

You can see clearly that his discord/skype is in plain view on his thread and it is the same exact person i was talking to on discord. Now you can see the time / date stamps of when he had changed his thread and made it so no one could post on it, where as before you could post on it and it had discord labeled. if you look at these photos u'll see proof of everything that i have stated here. THE ORIGINAL THREAD HE HAD FOR THIS IS NOW DELETED AS IT WAS HIS ONLY WAY TO TRY AND PROTECT HIMSELF, LUCKILY I TOOK PHOTOS BEFORE HAND TO CATCH THIS SCUMBAG. THIS IS VERY FISHY THAT ALL OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN NOT EVEN 5-10 MINUTES AFTER HE SCAMMED ME AND BLOCKED ME ON DISCORD VERY, VERY, VERY FISHY DONTCHA THINK?! BUSTED KID :)

THIS USER IS NOT TRUSTED AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS WEBSITE.

*all photos are taken by me and time/date stamps are available for everything this just happened.

THANKS,
    Nate :)

3. Unread #2 - Nov 26, 2018 at 12:43 AM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

@bluntology - A known ban evader bumped his inactive market thread with a Discord name he didn't use anymore. You were scammed by an impostor. I suggest you always request a confirmation PM before trading on Discord, follow this guide: Discord PM Template

^ Ganjaak, Universe and ELDER_MAUER like this.
< Styxofgold is a scammer | PsychKick >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site