Adblock breaks this site

Undeadelf 33 's Leveing Service

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Undeadelf 33, Jan 25, 2011.

  1. Undeadelf 33

    Undeadelf 33 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Undeadelf 33 's Leveing Service

    I'm offering skill / combat training services and money making services. Were going to be hand leveling your account and earning money by hand.. Paypal will be accepted, (if offered). This service is FREE at ALL costs.

    TERMS
    1. Once information is told, account will start to be leveled.
    2. If password is changed to the account then you order will be canceled.
    3. If your account is muted, banned, etc. I no not hold accountable for it.
    4. If membership runs out then you have 48 hours to renew it.

    I will take any kind of offers for services. Skills, Combat Training and money making are the only things. No mini game's are offered. Leveling is quick and down to the minimum time limit. Services will be discussed between me and you, and I will take offers. If you are interested please PM, MSN, or email me. [email protected]

    Post in fourm...
    1. I'm going to: PM or MSN you.
    2. Skill / Combat Wanted :
    3. Member:
    4. Do you agree to my terms:

    First 3 people to post or PM me, get free service! Hurry!
     
  2. Big Crash

    Big Crash Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2010
    Posts:
    536
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Undeadelf 33 's Leveing Service

    1. I'm going to: PM or MSN you. [email protected]
    2. Skill / Combat Wanted : talk on MSN :D
    3. Member: na
    4. Do you agree to my terms: yea
     
  3. Undeadelf 33

    Undeadelf 33 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Undeadelf 33 's Leveing Service

    Alright. Sounds good. I'm on, just message me.
     
  4. Undeadelf 33

    Undeadelf 33 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Undeadelf 33 's Leveing Service

    Bump =]
     
  5. Big Crash

    Big Crash Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2010
    Posts:
    536
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Undeadelf 33 's Leveing Service

    Talking to you on MSN
     
  6. Arcaida

    Arcaida Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,446
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Undeadelf 33 's Leveing Service

    1. I'm going to: PM or MSN you. PM or msn: [email protected]
    2. Skill / Combat Wanted : Strength 19 currently, wanted 50?
    3. Member: No, it's F2P
    4. Do you agree to my terms: Yes
     
< Botting Service | Siv's RuneScape Services100% Free of ChargeFastReliable >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site