Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Ulti Not - Trade with Caution Appeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Ulti not, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulti not

    Ulti not Sythe is my life.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Posts:
    2,306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ulti Not - Trade with Caution Appeal

    Reason for TwC:

    I was hacked three times in a short period of time. No scams were made by the hacker(s).

    Explanation for removal of the TwC:

    It has been almost a month since I was unbanned from my long one month ban. I was hacked three times in a short period of time but I prevented the hacker from scamming. I have done more trades even with the TwC but not as much as before. Some people are scared and some are not.

    Also, I have contributed a lot. I have many scam reports, spam reports done. I have helped many members on sythe and middlemanned trades for their own safety. ​
     
  2. Govind

    Govind The One Musketeer
    Mudkips Highly Respected Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2005
    Posts:
    7,825
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Prove it! Trole Tier 1 Prizebox Tortoise Penis Le Monkey UWotM8? Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Potamus
    Ulti Not - Trade with Caution Appeal

    I personally don't support removing the TwC but I am willing to hear other staff member's opinions on it.

    I'll leave this open for a while.
     
  3. Corey

    Corey Grand Master
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    4,518
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    UWotM8? <3 n4n0 Oktoberfest 2013 Village Drunk Shitting Rainbow Potamus Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? MushyMuncher
    Ulti Not - Trade with Caution Appeal

    I'd like to see you go at least 6 months without you getting hacked.

    No support from me.
     
  4. Ulti not

    Ulti not Sythe is my life.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Posts:
    2,306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ulti Not - Trade with Caution Appeal

    Any other comments? Would like all staff, to post their opinions. Thanks :)
     
  5. Karl

    Karl Devils Advocate
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2010
    Posts:
    5,755
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    110
    Ulti Not - Trade with Caution Appeal

    I agree with Corey, but for only 3 months/90 days.
     
  6. Farcast

    Farcast Lord
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie $50 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    11,754
    Referrals:
    75
    Sythe Gold:
    499
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary Community Participant
    Ulti Not - Trade with Caution Appeal

    Under what circumstances were you hacked?
     
  7. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Ulti Not - Trade with Caution Appeal

    His second hacking was when FireZ/video/etc. got hacked. In case you didn't know, the hacker contacted hotmail directly and got the passwords reset by giving them personal information, etc.
     
  8. Ulti not

    Ulti not Sythe is my life.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Posts:
    2,306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ulti Not - Trade with Caution Appeal

    I'll be more than happy to appeal again in a month or whenever you feel I deserve it to be removed.

    Close, please.
     
  9. Clashfan

    Clashfan Swim To The Moon
    Highly Respected Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2005
    Posts:
    3,973
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Ulti Not - Trade with Caution Appeal

    I'd also probably support after 90 days without being hacked. Closing for now.
     
< my account | In Response as to what Giddy Said-banned for evasion >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site