UFC 210, Anyone going to Watch? What are your predictions for the Co/Main Event?

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by bubbaj123, Apr 8, 2017.

UFC 210, Anyone going to Watch? What are your predictions for the Co/Main Event?
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 8, 2017 at 9:17 PM
  2. bubbaj123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bubbaj123 Grand Master

UFC 210! What are your predictions? post em!

• Daniel Cormier (Champion)(18-1) vs. Anthony Johnson (22-5) (MAIN EVENT)
    • Chris Weidman (13-2) vs. Gegard Mousasi (41-6-2) (CO EVENT)
    • Cynthia Calvillo (4-0) vs. Pearl Gonzalez (6-1)
    • Thiago Alves (21-11) vs. Patrick Cote (23-10)
    • Will Brooks (18-2) vs. Charles Oliveira (21-7-0, 1NC)
    My Picks :
    Anthony Johnson knocksout daniel cormier. Round 1.

Gegard Mousasi TKO's Chris Weidman Round 2.

Cynthia Calvillo Vs Pearl gonzalez, Cynthia win by, split decision.

Thiago alves vs patrick cote, Thiago Alves wins by KNOCKOUT round 2.

Will Brooks vs Charles Oliveira, Charles Oliveira TKO's Will brooks in Round 2.

these are my predictions for tonights PPV card

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 14, 2017 at 4:30 AM
  4. nevernotspurs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Easter 2017 St. Patrick's Day 2017 SytheSteamer Lawrence

nevernotspurs Buying all your unwanted miniranks for $3 each!
    $50 USD Donor New

Just saw this thread and good to see another member interested in MMA.
    In review what a mess the co-main and main were IMO. I say IMO because my mate who is a lot more educated in MMA actually liked the main.

Looks like Dana is going to try make Cynthia one of the next female stars...

The Co main was a mess, it made sense to me at the time if they couldn't use the video reply to impact any of the decision even after the illegal knee was called but then on the Monday to read that they actually did use video just brought me back to confusion. If Bellator go hard for Moussasi, that will make things interesting.

In the main I feel partially robbed as a fan that Rumble went into the fight for the title knowing he was going to retire regardless. That division is in trouble now.

5. Unread #3 - Apr 14, 2017 at 9:10 AM
  6. bubbaj123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bubbaj123 Grand Master

Yeah its a big fuck up tbh, Chris fucked up by trying to take advantage of the rules & trying to get Gegard DQ'd, but! Big Dan(Ref) stopped it and told chris he had 5 minutes to rest cause of an illegal knee, then he goes to the outside of the cage and asking Advice from other Refs Called "Poolling" asking another Ref near sidelines what had happened,and they tell them its legal cause they watch replay in frame by frame slow mode, but in NYC you dont have Replay they say...its all twisted! fucked up situation , for fans who paid $ and chris and his team, and for gegard

7. Unread #4 - Apr 14, 2017 at 9:11 AM
  8. bubbaj123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bubbaj123 Grand Master

Bellator already said this "they are going HARD after the UFC Fighters who are out of contract with the UFC, they will snatch Gegard up with a offer he cant refuse, watch! the new ufc owners are stingy cunts and ruining the UFC :-D They bought a 4Billion dollar money pit :p

9. Unread #5 - Apr 14, 2017 at 9:14 AM
  10. bubbaj123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bubbaj123 Grand Master

& for rumble retiring and knowing that.......thats so fucked up i really wanted him to win and he really could of won! but he fucking hurt DC then just tried Fake Wrestling DC then literally let him choke him out, DC is hella good but Rumble Gives up its sad asf...i still love rumble though. But he had no Take down defence, nor defence of the choke, he literally sat with his arms out letting him choke him , lol . he just wanted a pay day before leaving :/ cant blame him though , hes still a bad ass

< Do we have any chess players? | What is your favorite muscle to train? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site