WTT WoW+SWTOR+BF3 for some great RS PvP toons!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Augeson, Mar 8, 2012.

WTT WoW+SWTOR+BF3 for some great RS PvP toons!
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM
  2. Augeson
    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2011
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Augeson Member
    Banned

    WTT WoW+SWTOR+BF3 for some great RS PvP toons!

    Hey guys, I'm here trading my 2 level 85 World of warcraft charcters. Ones a Worgen Deathknight with about 4.7k resil, and the other is a Human Mage with about 4.2k resil. Both have PvE sets for heroics NP... if you want to raid, it will need some work. My SWTOR account is basicly blank... I have a level 29 I guess.. and well my BF3 account is also linked with my SWTOR account... VIA SKYPE is the best way to contact me! (post below)

    I'm looking for a WEALTHY charcter, if it doesn't have wealth I atleast need some good skill's like hunting or something ... I'm going to be very picky on this deal, you MUST be repped ... I don't mind going first I have like 3 vouches in my IM's ...
    PvP stats +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Turmoil ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Wealth ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Level ++++++++++++++++

    I wanna try my best to stay away from higher level accounts... more fun for pvp I guess ;P anyways... I can post pictures apon request!... thanks!
     
< Trying to buy Staker (combat 97) | Selling level 3 Skiller, 1232 total level, 7 99's! Good price, amazing account! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site