Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2007 Gold Payments accepted are BTC

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by iHateQuesting, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iHateQuesting

    iHateQuesting Hero

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2015
    Posts:
    9,882
    Referrals:
    27
    Sythe Gold:
    1,109
    Selling 2007 Gold Payments accepted are BTC

    I am selling over 1b 07 gold for 1.25-1.35/m via BTC ONLY.

    Contact me on sythe/skype to setup a trade.

    Anyone who posts Paypal/any different form of payment method will be reported for spam.

    I ACCEPT BTC ONLY.

    We will use an OMM if you are not deemed trusted/ or you go first.

    I will pay the OMM Fee's.
     
  2. iHateQuesting

    iHateQuesting Hero

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2015
    Posts:
    9,882
    Referrals:
    27
    Sythe Gold:
    1,109
    Selling 2007 Gold Payments accepted are BTC

    Online.
     
  3. Cas

    Cas The stuff of legends

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Posts:
    17,607
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    5,932
    Discord Username:
    Cas
    Selling 2007 Gold Payments accepted are BTC

    Requested close.
     
< Selling 200 Mill 1.1 usd per via Btc | [TRUSTED]TFGOONERs 07 Gold Shop [CHEAP >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site