Great Starter pure! [PIN]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Sky is Falling, Feb 18, 2010.

Great Starter pure! [PIN]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 18, 2010 at 7:25 PM
  2. Sky is Falling
    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2010
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sky is Falling Member

    Great Starter pure! [PIN]

    Selling this wonderful starter pure for a membership pin

    When selling, can you explain how the pin works? Like what do I do, how to I do it?

    Thanks.

    Pictures:

    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]

    I'm the original owner of the account.

    Might be taking diffrent offers, but i'm mostly just looking for a pin.​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 18, 2010 at 7:35 PM
  4. ii skill
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2009
    Posts:
    336
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ii skill Forum Addict
    Banned

    Great Starter pure! [PIN]

    Add me on msn, I'll explain it to you.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 18, 2010 at 7:41 PM
  6. Sky is Falling
    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2010
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sky is Falling Member

    Great Starter pure! [PIN]

    I figured it out how to make it work ect, now i'm just looking for a Pin :/
     
< Trusted Swapping 60 def 89 str 75 attack! | obby mauler (1/69/1) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site