Adblock breaks this site

[TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I Train In Rain, Dec 12, 2009.

  1. I Train In Rain

    I Train In Rain Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2008
    Posts:
    1,117
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    Hello sythe, im selling my pure either for a HIGH lvl MAIN Or FOr paypal :]

    no recoverys no bank pin no email.[Can Post Pics if Needed]
    [​IMG]

    Post offers here :] thanks.
     
  2. Devon24

    Devon24 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2009
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

  3. I Train In Rain

    I Train In Rain Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2008
    Posts:
    1,117
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    Not thanks still selling :]
     
  4. I Train In Rain

    I Train In Rain Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2008
    Posts:
    1,117
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    Still Selling.
     
  5. 5tock market

    5tock market Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    SWAP:
    ill give u a level:
    96 with 80 wc
    83 with 2M
    level 73 with 2M
    level 33 with 40 range 30 def 60 fishing all for ur gs pure
     
  6. shaltisslt

    shaltisslt Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2009
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    Im giving you 113f2p/121p2p 99str 86att 85def 92hp, 99cook,99fm 8m bank,283qp,
     
  7. Account_Sales_US

    Account_Sales_US Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Posts:
    792
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    What I Own Is as Followed. (If wanting any let me know) *Not all this for that account just what you are interested in* thanks.

    ***I'm not Hijacking your thread I am just showing you my stuff on your thread just showing you what I am able to trade for that account***

     
  8. AFRO

    AFRO Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2009
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

  9. DaveyB

    DaveyB Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2009
    Posts:
    416
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    High main as in what, I can offer a 114/122 with nice stats. PM if interested
     
  10. badboy elmo

    badboy elmo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    i can offer a lvl 112+6 with 92 att 94 str and mage 81 def.
     
  11. I Train In Rain

    I Train In Rain Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2008
    Posts:
    1,117
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    Still Selling :]
     
  12. The Devil Wears Prada

    The Devil Wears Prada Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2009
    Posts:
    769
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    Check my signature, under the few vouches :>
    Post back/pm me if interested.
     
  13. pandorum

    pandorum Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts:
    154
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    [TRUSTED]Selling lvl 67 Pure 35m+[TRUSTED]

    hey i am interested can you pm me a price?
     
< Selling lvl 63!! D claws 99 thieving 99 wc!!!!!!!!!!!! | low lvl bh def pure! (paypal) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site