Adblock breaks this site

Selling .75

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Sporkk, Apr 1, 2012.

  1. Sporkk

    Sporkk Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2011
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling .75

    I have 500m+ and will be selling. Let me know how much you need. You go first or we go with a middle man from here.. I have sold over 4b to vouches on here like crazypipe and have no intentions to scam. Post here or pm me.
     
  2. Kimminssilve

    Kimminssilve Member

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2012
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling .75

    pm sent
     
  3. Climaxy

    Climaxy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling .75

    What's your msn or skype, I want to buy 300M
     
  4. IdCall911

    IdCall911 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2012
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling .75

    add my msn, ill take it all with a middleman
     
  5. Sporkk

    Sporkk Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2011
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling .75

    I am gonna sell it via paypal. Is there anyone that has vouches? You will be given priority because I take precautions over people that try to back charge me. I do not intend on being scammed.
     
  6. iiTz MaGiiCx

    iiTz MaGiiCx Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,723
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling .75

    How negotiable is the price?
     
  7. Sporkk

    Sporkk Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2011
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling .75

    Unegotiable.. I have previously sold at .8 so I took .05 off.
     
  8. UndisputedHero1

    UndisputedHero1 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2012
    Posts:
    71
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling .75

< [PAYPAL-ONLY] iQuell's GP Store [TRUSTED-MEMBERS] | [Trusted] Selling 600m+ -- .65/m [WU or MP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site