Adblock breaks this site

Seling 110m 07gp

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Whitecastes, Oct 28, 2013.

  1. Whitecastes

    Whitecastes Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2013
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling 110m 07gp

    lookin for 2.80ish a mill w/u only
    you go first or we use a OMM
    unless ur a reseller/rank ofc
     
  2. StakingKing

    StakingKing Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2013
    Posts:
    270
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling 110m 07gp

    I'd be willing to pay $2.50/M for 100M. I'd cover OMM fees, you'd cover WU fees. Let me know if you'd be interested.
     
  3. drag0nslay3rr

    drag0nslay3rr Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2013
    Posts:
    253
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Seling 110m 07gp

    User is a ban evader, I've already reported him.
     
< [Trusted Only] Selling 150M+ 07GP for PayPal! | WTS 7m gp for wow gold >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site