Adblock breaks this site

Trading WoW accunt for 07gold/items/acct

Discussion in 'RuneScape Scripts, Botting, and Plugins' started by ThaJuiceMan, Jul 14, 2013.

  1. ThaJuiceMan

    ThaJuiceMan Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2013
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    119
    Trading WoW accunt for 07gold/items/acct

    Title says it all, the account has an 85 enhance shaman, 71 mage, 65 rogue, 45 pally, 45 warrior, couple other lower alts (all horde).. I can provide pictures and more information if requested. Also does not have the MoP xpac, I quit when that came out cause it sucks.
    Just looking for either gold/items and more preferably an account WITH membership left. Honestly I would trade for a lvl 20 account it doesn't matter. I haven't played WoW in over a year and a half so this account is basically my trash, your treasure.
    Can use a MM for the trade as I am new to the site and have no trusts/vouches YET.
    Preferably would get back to quicker if you pm'd me on here, or added my skype which is : Juicyjayawday

    Thanks!
     
  2. Loganscott3200

    Loganscott3200 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2013
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading WoW accunt for 07gold/items/acct

    Yo, i got a level 58. 99 mage 40 attk & str. and other skills 1 def. hmu brudda.
     
< selling runescape membership | selling .1 IP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site