Adblock breaks this site

OG gamertag for sale!

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by mattyH, Jun 10, 2016.

  1. mattyH

    mattyH Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 30, 2016
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    OG gamertag for sale!

    Hi guys, I have the OG tag Authenticity for sale. I don't want too much for this tag so just send me your offers but do make them reasonable as the tag is OG.

    This isn't a scam, I can send you a message via XBL to show proof I have the tag.
     
  2. GB3

    GB3 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    OG gamertag for sale!

    kik me: gabebowlinggg
     
  3. Sleepy1231

    Sleepy1231 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2016
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    OG gamertag for sale!

    Kik me @ itse313
     
  4. GB3

    GB3 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    OG gamertag for sale!

    check kik broski
     
< selling a three letter | Trading / Selling 4 Tags >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site