Buying Soulsplit Gold(gp) - Ratio 3:150

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Merciless16, Jan 13, 2013.

Buying Soulsplit Gold(gp) - Ratio 3:150
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 13, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  2. Merciless16
    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Merciless16 Newcomer

    Buying Soulsplit Gold(gp) - Ratio 3:150

    I am buying soulsplit gold for 3$ per 150m on paypal
    If your interested Skype me on: brad-delta197
    or contact my ingame soulsplit account name: RandomFace4
    I will pay with paypal within 2-5mins
    legit
    Bring a middleman if you feel unsafe
    I will pay you before you give me the money ingame
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 13, 2013 at 9:29 PM
  4. Lean
    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Posts:
    4,694
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    99
    Detective Trole Pool Shark Le Kingdoms Player Member of the Month Winner

    Lean Grand Master
    leanbean901 Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Buying Soulsplit Gold(gp) - Ratio 3:150

    Pm'd you.
     
< Buying 3B SSGP FAST! | Trading RSGP for BSGP 1:5 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site