Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal]~~Buying a good main with a 99 stat~~[Paypal]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kingplayer2004, Feb 19, 2008.

  1. Kingplayer2004

    Kingplayer2004 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2007
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]~~Buying a good main with a 99 stat~~[Paypal]

    Hello everyone,

    I'm buying an account cool and awsome that have a 99 stat with the skillcape, also it must have good money in it, good str and great skills please.

    Im paying from $50 to $100(Paypal only) depending on the account, please post your images with login screenie(MUST NOT HAVE BANKPIN OR RECOVERIES), blackmarks screenie, stats screenie and combat screenie.

    I will chose the best account I decide so reply like this:

    [IMAGES]
    How much you want for it:
    Your e-mail:

    Any other thing you want to ask me or somethign please contact me at: [email protected] and Kingplayer2004(aim)

    Thank you! ;).
     
  2. Brandon.

    Brandon. Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2008
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]~~Buying a good main with a 99 stat~~[Paypal]

    I can sell.
     
  3. hockeykid09

    hockeykid09 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    1,162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]~~Buying a good main with a 99 stat~~[Paypal]

    I have a 119. 4 99 stats. Pm me
     
  4. last man 3

    last man 3 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2007
    Posts:
    799
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]~~Buying a good main with a 99 stat~~[Paypal]

    talking to u over msn...please respond.

    Diego R.
     
< Selling 2 steam account CHEAP | Trading range tank for 1 def pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site