Adblock breaks this site

[ PAYPAL ] BUYING 60M for $45!!!!!! [ PayPal ]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by kdof, Feb 17, 2011.

  1. kdof

    kdof Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    134
    [ PAYPAL ] BUYING 60M for $45!!!!!! [ PayPal ]

    Hi, I'm buying 60m gold for $45 . I will go first if you are trusted but other than that i will not go first and u will need a VMM
     
  2. YouKnowTheScore

    YouKnowTheScore Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2010
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [ PAYPAL ] BUYING 60M for $45!!!!!! [ PayPal ]

    I've Pmed you, i have the gold in stock.

    Thanks.
     
  3. kdof

    kdof Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    134
    [ PAYPAL ] BUYING 60M for $45!!!!!! [ PayPal ]

    replied to your message
     
< [Trusted]Buying ALL Gold : .85c per mil [PAYPAL] | TRADING 90-days membership 4 RSGP!!!!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site