! WTS 71 Rogue + 70 Hunter !

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by FXMatt, Jan 2, 2009.

! WTS 71 Rogue + 70 Hunter !
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 2, 2009 at 9:27 PM
  2. FXMatt
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2008
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FXMatt Member
    Banned

    ! WTS 71 Rogue + 70 Hunter !

    Hi,

    I am selling my US world of warcraft account, the characters are a level 71 night elf rogue on the server Greymane, the second character on the account is a level 70 blood elf hunter on the server Onyxia. If you are looking for a good account to start of with or to get to 80 this will be a good cheap account for that. Note that I do not accept paypal, sorry but it is to risky for me. The only way I can really accept online payments in moneybookers or if in New Zealand can accept bank deposit I guess. Will ring you if you want, I am legit. Do not bother adding me expecting me to go first because I won't. I can also accept Microsoft Points [Pal Version], Habbo Hotel AU, Or iTunes voucher/s,

    Gametime - January 16, 2009
    Banns/Warnings - Never.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    MSN - [email protected]

    Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 2, 2009 at 9:54 PM
  4. r0fl owned pl0x
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,395
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    r0fl owned pl0x Guru
    Banned

    ! WTS 71 Rogue + 70 Hunter !

    So your only taking Cash? And the account is US or EU?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 3, 2009 at 12:13 AM
  6. FXMatt
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2008
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FXMatt Member
    Banned

    ! WTS 71 Rogue + 70 Hunter !

    "I can also accept Microsoft Points [Pal Version], Habbo Hotel AU, Or iTunes voucher/s,"

    ...

    "I am selling my US world of warcraft account"

    Dude its the 5th word of the thread.

    Someone Needs To Actually Go To School And Learn to read.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 3, 2009 at 12:17 AM
  8. r0fl owned pl0x
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,395
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    r0fl owned pl0x Guru
    Banned

    ! WTS 71 Rogue + 70 Hunter !

    When i first posted the other payment methods did not appear, or was not posted. And yes, More schooling would be wonderful, Lets not start flaming k? Chill, Damn.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 3, 2009 at 12:20 AM
  10. FXMatt
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2008
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FXMatt Member
    Banned

    ! WTS 71 Rogue + 70 Hunter !

    Well still, the first part was right there.

    lol.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 3, 2009 at 2:52 AM
  12. FXMatt
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2008
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FXMatt Member
    Banned

    ! WTS 71 Rogue + 70 Hunter !

    bump up ;)
     
< Wts 3 Different Account - OO - 80 dk - 80 mage - 80 warrior | Trading 73 Warrior for 75+ Caster.. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site