Level 104 94 mage/Strength statius/vesta pker 78 defence/attack 70 prayer 14m

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by u tried m8, Nov 22, 2009.

Level 104 94 mage/Strength statius/vesta pker 78 defence/attack 70 prayer 14m
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 22, 2009 at 8:28 PM
  2. u tried m8
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    173
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    u tried m8 Active Member

    Level 104 94 mage/Strength statius/vesta pker 78 defence/attack 70 prayer 14m

    Hey im looking to get rid of this pretty fast. It has recoveries and I will delete them once i find a serious buyer.

    Already been scammed once trying to sell this account. I have all info needed to recover and I was the first owner.

    Also has 2 vids when it was a pure and a pretty good one in bh when it had 78 defence/attack. I will throw in the youtube account with this.

    Setting starting bids at 50 usd.

    P.S. Seeing as I do not have any vouches and most people will not go first to this we will be using an omm. NO EXCEPTIONS, unless you are willing to go first.

    [email protected]

    [​IMG]
    HAS 20 DAYS OF MEMBERSHIP NOW NOT 12!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    100K from 94 strength
     
< trading 72 rouge for rs! | Account Shop! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site