Adblock breaks this site

Trading 70cb Hybrid potential tank thing....

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kith, Dec 18, 2008.

  1. Kith

    Kith Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Trading 70cb Hybrid potential tank thing....

    SOO I want to trade this toon i was working on but had gotten extremely bored with.

    70cb
    74range
    70mage
    61def
    50strandatt
    22pray

    I was making him a tank for future, planned on at least 82 mage, 99 range, and 70+ def. Instead I want to trade him for an obby mauler. preferably 1 att 60 str 1 def 1 range, pray is no matter to me. Feel free to e-mail me at
    [email protected] if interested. My toon comes with items and some cash.
     
  2. doublea80

    doublea80 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2008
    Posts:
    476
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading 70cb Hybrid potential tank thing....

    wrong section go down one lol
     
< Propkers4life Account Shop! More Will Be Updated soon | What films you seen? What type? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site