Adblock breaks this site

Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by FlawlessGMZ, Jan 19, 2013.

  1. FlawlessGMZ

    FlawlessGMZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2011
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

    Hey guys it's Flawless here.
    I am selling my Soulsplit Guide to making 2Bill SSGP/Day.
    I have my own SSGP store and I myself make 2B/Day. You can either keep this for Soulsplit or sell for RSGP. I personally like to sell gold at 1:50m meaning that's 50m+ RSGP for me.

    I am selling this guide for 300m RSGP. I think this price is quite reasonable as you can make back the money in less than a week.

    I am only selling 5 copies. (Fishy Vag backed out and reserved another for P7STOL)
    1/5 Sold. Get yours now
     
  2. Enflamed

    Enflamed Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2012
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

    This guy overprices everything; he seems to have forgotten it's a private server -.-...

    The rates for SSGP are 1:80-1:90, therefore, you are only really making 20-25M per day. Anybody, except this guy obviously, could back that up...
     
  3. FlawlessGMZ

    FlawlessGMZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2011
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

    I am only giving facts because I do manage to sell at 1:50 (Sold over 13b just Today).
    And even then if you followed this guy's rule of thumb, you'd make the money back in just over a week. Sorry but it is what it is if you're not interested then don't even bother posting.
     
  4. FlawlessGMZ

    FlawlessGMZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2011
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

    Still Selling. Get your copy while you can.
     
  5. Ultimate_TeamFIFA

    Ultimate_TeamFIFA Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

    Scammed me $105 for 350M RSGP.Will upload the proofs
     
  6. FlawlessGMZ

    FlawlessGMZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2011
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

    Bullshit. Upload now
     
  7. FlawlessGMZ

    FlawlessGMZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2011
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

    Get your copy now 2/5 are reserved already.
     
  8. pureboy unban

    pureboy unban Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 17, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

    scammed me out of 100mill trade whit caution scammer .
     
  9. FlawlessGMZ

    FlawlessGMZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2011
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

    Nice 1 Post?
     
  10. FlawlessGMZ

    FlawlessGMZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2011
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Guideto 2Bill Soulsplit GP/Day [INSTANT]

    4 Copies Available. 1 Guy backed out and reserved 1
     
< Trading 30B fatality gp for 150m rsgp! | [SELLING] Soulsplit GP [IN-STOCK] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site