Adblock breaks this site

~selling A Great Lvl 117~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mahan, Oct 14, 2007.

  1. Mahan

    Mahan Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2007
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~selling A Great Lvl 117~

    I'm selling for rsgp/rs items only. NO PAYPAL,E-Gold or Moneybookers Accepted. I'm selling do the fact I don't have time 2 play and anymore and will be giving rsgp 2 a friend in rl who still plays, don't believe me don't buy. I don't have msn and crap so just message me on here or if your real serious on buying I'll give u my phone #.

    stats: [​IMG]

    Unset recoveries:

    [​IMG]

    50/50 or MM. Don't ask to MM, I'll use official only, not "im almost official and pretty vouched"
    so ya 50-50 or we use MM. Pm me for more if needed.

    a/w is around 15m or less
     
  2. Gosu11

    Gosu11 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2007
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~selling A Great Lvl 117~

    How much are you actually looking for?
     
  3. ronaldera2

    ronaldera2 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~selling A Great Lvl 117~

    3m ftw lol all i can offer just got scammed 7m for the 2nd time woot
     
  4. Mahan

    Mahan Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2007
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~selling A Great Lvl 117~

    a/w is 15m guys, its just going to my friend the rsgp so 15m is fine for an a/w
     
< Trading 2 really good pures for a main or pure!!!! | selling lvl 56 good money maker >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site