SELLING LVL 122 WITH 2x 99's. TL 1845 [Paypal] Only £30!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Dr.Death796, Oct 19, 2012.

SELLING LVL 122 WITH 2x 99's. TL 1845 [Paypal] Only £30!
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 19, 2012 at 7:49 AM
  2. Dr.Death796
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dr.Death796 Member

    SELLING LVL 122 WITH 2x 99's. TL 1845 [Paypal] Only £30!

    Selling main lvl 122 with 1845 total level and 2 99's. I've been playing for about 7 years now and I think its about time I called it a day as I have other priorities to deal with. It has 99 in strength and magic plus other skills with 80+ including prayer, dungeoneering, combat skills, fishing, cooking, woodcutting etc. (see photo). It has completed many major quests including recipe for disaster, desert treasure, horror from the deep, summers end, void stares back and mokey madness, and has 182 QP. It doesn't have any black marks as I'm aware of and is all in good shape for its level and age. It doesnt have alot of cash on it but does have chaotic rapier, korasi word, completed zamorak and ancients speel books and other items achieved from quests. Like I said the account is going pretty cheap because I know there are others out there with better accounts and Im giving the game up so it would be nice to get something for it.

    If you have any questions please pm me: [email protected], and we can discuss prices and meet in game if needed. NOTE: Im happy to use a 'middle man' if needed but you will have to pay for that. Im expecting a minimum price so yea let me know if your interested Thanks!

    Skill levels: http://i49.tinypic.com/2112gxd.png

    Ban meter: http://i48.tinypic.com/db7d3.png

    Login: http://i47.tinypic.com/206j1tv.png

    Armour layout: http://i50.tinypic.com/23h69ol.png
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 20, 2012 at 1:43 AM
  4. Dr.Death796
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dr.Death796 Member

    SELLING LVL 122 WITH 2x 99's. TL 1845 [Paypal] Only £30!

    Account still going cheap!
     
< Level 114+8 Account for sale!!! | trading 2 great accounts for one. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site