Adblock breaks this site

[[SELLING]] 110M - $.9/Mil!!! Very Fast!

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by slopdog90, Mar 19, 2011.

  1. slopdog90

    slopdog90 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2005
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [[SELLING]] 110M - $.9/Mil!!! Very Fast!

    Hello all, I am selling 110 Mil 90MIL SOLD OUT, all at $.9 per mil. I will be online for the next several hours, so the transfer speed will be instant. YOU will go first or we will use an OMM and you will cover the fees.

    As I generally say, I have been a longtime member of this site and have no blemishes on my record; so going first should not be a problem for any of you.

    Furthermore, check my profile for the few vouches I have recorded there.

    Currently online and accepting buyer's requests.

    Contact:
    msn: [email protected]
    skype: slopdog90
    AIM: Slopdog Returns
    yahoo: slopdog24
    ________________________________________________________________________________-

    First transaction done. Sold 10mil to one guy @ $9, he then requested another 10mil @ $9. Totaling 20mil @ $18.
     
  2. okny

    okny Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [[SELLING]] 110M - $.9/Mil!!! Very Fast!

    BIG ELMO VOUCH for Slopdog90, bought 20m was fast and easy :D
     
  3. slopdog90

    slopdog90 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2005
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [[SELLING]] 110M - $.9/Mil!!! Very Fast!

    Vouch for okny!

    Down to 90mil.

    Please keep in mind, all prospective buyers MUST go first or MUST pay fees for OMM. I will not go first unless you are a well trusted member of this site!
     
< Trading 15m rs gold | Selling 7m $6 Paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site