selling Diablo III and GW 2 Accounts

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by crazyguzz, Oct 7, 2012.

selling Diablo III and GW 2 Accounts
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 7, 2012 at 9:28 PM
  2. crazyguzz
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    crazyguzz Newcomer

    selling Diablo III and GW 2 Accounts

    I bought both Diablo III and Guild wars 2 but find that I really don't like these games. I'm interested in selling these games for the Assassin's Creed pack on steam. I will also accept paypal offers but would greatly prefer the ac pack
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 13, 2012 at 3:22 PM
  4. noskill
    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2012
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    noskill Member

    selling Diablo III and GW 2 Accounts

< Selling D3 Account Lvl 60 Wiz - Solo Inferno | Trade your D3 gold for Guild Wars 2 Key >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site