[RSGP] Selling Nice Level 82 [RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Adsab, Nov 29, 2008.

[RSGP] Selling Nice Level 82 [RSGP]
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 29, 2008 at 2:56 PM
  2. Adsab
    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2008
    Posts:
    481
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Adsab Forum Addict
    Banned

    [RSGP] Selling Nice Level 82 [RSGP]

    I will only accept RSGP. Med Crator. I am very bad at Bh Transferring so I will try to get someone to do it to help you.

    Information About Account:
    Has Recoveries I WILL REMOVE when I find a good offer
    No Pin
    Will Provide Past Passwords
    111 Quest Points
    1066 Total
    The rest is in Pictures..

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    I WILL NOW ACCEPT SWAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
< [Trade] Level 87 For Warrock Promo Code [Trade] | sellin lvl 83 80 hunt 84 mage >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site