WTS DOTA 2 Account (contains 2 gifts for friends)

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Nemonik, Jan 15, 2012.

WTS DOTA 2 Account (contains 2 gifts for friends)
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM
  2. Nemonik
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2012
    Posts:
    462
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    71

    Nemonik Forum Addict

    WTS DOTA 2 Account (contains 2 gifts for friends)

    Hey guys.

    Just logged one of my old Steam accounts and found out I had received DOTA 2 ( + 2 invites for friends )

    Willing to sell the account as a whole for 80$ or each of the invites for 30$.

    Payment via Moneybookers.

    I'll obviously go first if you're trusted, I know I'm new on the forum , but I can provide feedback from other forums if needed.

    Oh, forgot to mention that the Steam account also contains L4D.

    PM if interested.

    EDIT: Invites have been sold , only the account is available now.
     
< Buying RAGE steam gift/key | Total WAr : Shogun 2 with all the DLC's >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site