Jagex account price check

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by Weapon Poison, Sep 28, 2026 at 7:32 PM.

Tags:
Jagex account price check
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 28, 2026 at 7:32 PM
  2. Weapon Poison
    Joined:
    Monday
    Posts:
    0
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Discord Unique ID:
    1422685115968126986
    Discord Username:
    Sciseen

    Weapon Poison Newcomer

    Jagex account price check

    Hi, I'm no longer as into OSRS as I used to be and I'm curious what my Jagex account could be worth. It has 4 characters, though 2 of them have nothing important on them, the other 2 are my main and an 80 Attack zerker with DT2 completed.

    My main:
    Maxed melee, 1961 total, 123 combat
    182/184 quests (missing the 2 newest ones)
    Corp pet and Vardorvis pet
    Nice POH with portal nexus, jewelry box, prayer altar, ornate rejuvenation pools, fairy ring, armour stand, etc.
    250m bank
    All hard achievement diaries (except lumbridge and draynor)
    Fire cape, torso, dragon defender, angler outfit, farmers outfit, elite void, barrows gloves, ava's assembler, blood and ice ancient sceptres, piety, rigour, augury, deadman magic arena cape, rune pouch, slayer helm and combat achievements up to medium


    Here are screenshots of it:
    Captura de pantalla 2026 09 28 172054 hosted at ImgBB
    Captura de pantalla 2026 09 28 172111 hosted at ImgBB
    Captura de pantalla 2026 09 28 172232 hosted at ImgBB
    Captura de pantalla 2026 09 28 173857 hosted at ImgBB

    Here are screenshots of my Zerker that is included in my Jagex account:
    Captura de pantalla 2026 09 28 172614 hosted at ImgBB
    Captura de pantalla 2026 09 28 172635 hosted at ImgBB

    Zerker has fire cape, torso, rune defender, barrows gloves, void, magic arena 2 capes, some bounty hunter points, and is 99 combat

    I am the original owner of both accounts and have never shared them, no bans or mutes, never botted, never done rwt, I've done everything myself since 2020.

    I know I have no reputation here yet, so let me know what you think the whole Jagex account is worth, and also what it would be worth if I did have reputation.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 30, 2026 at 6:25 PM
  4. Sinister
    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2021
    Posts:
    1,476
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,932
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    329030885238243329
    Discord Username:
    sinister_stranger
    Community Development Team Member Member of the Quarter Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary Homosex Extreme Homosex Poképedia Heidy HamSanta Baby Yoda
    Halloween 2024 Valentine's Day 2025 St. Patrick's Day 2025 Summer 2025 Easter 2025 Christmas 2025 Halloween 2025 St. Patrick's Day 2026 Easter 2026 Summer 2026 (2)

    Sinister Formerly known as JoeyOSRS1
    CDT Member $200 USD Donor New

    Jagex account price check

    Sythe acc made two ago. JL account. No rep.
    No offense, I wouldn't touch this acc. Too high risk.
    If you were a respected seller with a lot of rep? $350-$450
     
< | Total 2,376 HCIM >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site