Selling beginnig of rune pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by beanyd27, Jul 29, 2007.

Selling beginnig of rune pure
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 29, 2007 at 5:11 PM
  2. beanyd27
    Referrals:
    0

    beanyd27 Guest

    Selling beginnig of rune pure

    Hi im selling an acc Str_4_Edge hes 40 def and almost has mith gloves, hes a rune pure in the making, leaves room 2 train and make him how u like, hes also 31 pray :D plz post your offers thanks. Plz pm I squib I in game if u have any questions
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 29, 2007 at 5:13 PM
  4. ii cbow ii
    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2007
    Posts:
    381
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ii cbow ii Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling beginnig of rune pure

    dude i'll buy it do you have msn?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 29, 2007 at 5:19 PM
  6. EoC HoTxCaLiBuR
    Referrals:
    0

    EoC HoTxCaLiBuR Guest

    Selling beginnig of rune pure

    ill buy talk to me on rs or msn mi rs name is spirit21110 and mi msn is [email protected]
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 29, 2007 at 6:54 PM
  8. beanyd27
    Referrals:
    0

    beanyd27 Guest

    Selling beginnig of rune pure

    I have no msn just pm me in game
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 29, 2007 at 7:02 PM
  10. beanyd27
    Referrals:
    0

    beanyd27 Guest

    Selling beginnig of rune pure

    I have no msn just pm me in game
     
< Miner 50+ | Three pbp pins 1mil ea! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site