The Adventure Of A Lifetime - Uganda 2017

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by GkiRS, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 4, 2018 at 4:12 PM
  2. GkiRS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

GkiRS Active Member

So I just returned home from my trip to Uganda, 1 week ago today. I met some amazing people, saw some breathtaking scenery, and had many unforgettable experiences. It wasn't always happy, I saw some extreme poverty that really gets the emotions going, but really I had the time of my life, and i'm so lucky that I had the chance to do it. Going to Africa is something i've wanted to do since a young age and I really feel privileged that I got the chance to go, and for a decent period of time too, I spent 7 weeks there.

I stayed in a small village called 'Nkuringo' which is in the Kisoro District of South Uganda. The house I stayed in is named the 'Volcano House', and it really is the perfect name, as from the front of the house you have a great view of the Virunga volcano range, one of the largest in the world (there's 7 volcanoes!). And behind the house is the impenetrable rainforest which is home to roughly half of the worlds population of gorillas.

The fact I got to go to Uganda in the first place was down to a guy named Chris, who owns a charity organisation called 'Singing Gorilla Project'. He's a great guy and i'm very grateful to him for inviting me out there. Below are links to his website and his Youtube channel. You should check them out.

Singing Gorilla Projects
    Singing Gorilla Projects

< Superman vs Hulk - The Fight (Part 4) | So you like Motorcycles? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site