tbh requesting a pardon for numerous instances of severe wrongdoing (Pardon #2)

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by tbh, Jan 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 28, 2023 at 11:08 AM
  2. tbh
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    .sej.

tbh Grand Master

Your profile link: tbh

Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: tbh

Report/post/reason that got you banned: TBH recovered my account and stole everything and tbh has scammed and taken the new osmumten's fang.

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: https://www.sythe.org/posts/62531788/

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: N/A

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I, tbh, sold a group ironman account ([$500 Donor] Amazing 1500+ TTL GIM Account | B Gloves | Full Void | Torso | Slayer Helm (i) | & More) to Gimmerino73 (THICCNerd) for $300 via Bitcoin. I, tbh, later on intentionally recovered said account and mislead THICCNerd into believing I was assisting in a recovery. Subsequently, I, tbh, invited said account into my own group and proceeded in transferring the account's wealth to my character. (More information regarding this report can be found here: TBH recovered my account and stole everything) When confronted by Andy, I, tbh, complied with a screen sharing of my account's bank value and attempted to mislead Andy into believing the recovered account had no wealth on it. I, tbh, also deleted the discord messages pertaining to the recovered account.

I, tbh, have refunded the purchase price of the account ($300) to @Gimmerino73, with an additional compensation of 2.25b for the items that were removed from the account when it was recovered. During my DNT period, I have made 22 sales (via eldorado) and with that being said, in case it has any relevancy, here's a link to my eldorado feedback thread: Trusted marketplace for in-game goods | Eldorado.gg

I, tbh, was undoubtedly, severely, wrong in numerous instances and fully acknowledge my poor choices throughout this ordeal and wish to sincerely, genuinely, apologize for all of my actions. My actions were absolutely, undeniably, inexcusable. I, tbh, was a complete imbecile and am seeking forgiveness. I, tbh, wish to move forward in a positive manner and demonstrate my reformation of character. The actions I have made do not accurately portray me as a person and with that being said, I'm sorry to everyone I have disappointed and let down. I assure you that I will refrain from making any further mistakes going forward. Should I be granted a second and final chance, I will continue to positively benefit the community in the ways I did prior to these poor decisions.

I miss being apart of the community and doing things to positively benefit the community. I hope you can be gracious enough to forgive me for my actions.

Kind Regards,
    tbh

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Yes, I have fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread.

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: tbh Requesting a Pardon for (DNT)

^ owned and Wortel like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 28, 2023 at 11:13 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

< mikey - 2FA Removal | Callido 2FA Removal. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site