Swapping RS3 Main For an 07 Pure

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Extiva, Mar 27, 2014.

Swapping RS3 Main For an 07 Pure
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM
  2. Extiva
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2014
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46

    Extiva Member

    Swapping RS3 Main For an 07 Pure

    Hey Sythe!

    I am quitting RS3 and getting back into Runescape 2007.
    My RS3 account Thread: http://www.sythe.org/characters-lev...7gp-main-174-cmb-2-99s-1700-total-07gp-s.html

    I am looking to swap my RS3 main For an 07 Pure.
    I am looking for a: 1 Def Pure, Zerker Pure, Barrows pure etc.
    I am only interested in the accounts Stats, Quests.
    The Wealth/Bank can be wiped or kept, I really don't mind about that part.

    Post thread links Below or PM me link to thread. :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 28, 2014 at 7:27 AM
  4. Extiva
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2014
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46

    Extiva Member

    Swapping RS3 Main For an 07 Pure

    Bump!
     
< [S] 07 Skiller [PP][IKOV][SWAP] | Swapping Starter 45/def Pure For A decent staker >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site