[PAYPAL]Selling GREAT Summ Tank MUST SEE! [NO SWAPS]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Yo mama 1337, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[PAYPAL]Selling GREAT Summ Tank MUST SEE! [NO SWAPS]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 25, 2010 at 11:32 AM
  2. Yo mama 1337
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2010
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Yo mama 1337 Member
    Banned

    [PAYPAL]Selling GREAT Summ Tank MUST SEE! [NO SWAPS]


    A/W $35


    ~Information~
    Original Owner
    Cool Name
    No Recoveries
    I have all information
    No E-mail
    Never botted
    No Blackmarks

    Login: http://img191.imageshack.us/f/51091686.png/

    Stats: http://img146.imageshack.us/f/31912807.png/ - Now has 70def and 37hp!

    Wealth: http://img411.imageshack.us/f/60327987.png/


    ~Rules~
    I will NOT go first under ANY circumstances.

    NO swaps. Any other offer other than paypal will be ignored.

    Payment will be sent through paypal to an address that I will give you over MSN when we have came to a deal.


    You will gift the payment with the message "Thank you for the virtual goods I've already received. Because I have already received this item or items, I have no reason to chargeback the payment and I will not chargeback the payment". Anything other than that, I will consider a donation and I will not refund your money.

    For the people that do not know how to do this, please view this thread: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=840555. Except, you will replace the $3.75 with the amount we have decided on here, or on MSN.

    My one and only MSN: [email protected]
     
< [Selling] Runescape acc. | swapping lvl 87 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site