Adblock breaks this site

S> [combat 98+10][1900 total][99 str Zerk][+-95m][6 skillcapes]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by MiM3, Aug 18, 2010.

  1. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> [combat 98+10][1900 total][99 str Zerk][+-95m][6 skillcapes]

    Hello,

    I've been playing on this account for like 4 years. But yea eventually I got bored so I'm deciding to sell this one hell of a zerk so I can get more money to buy a new car [I can't play runescape all my life:(].

    feats that come with the account*
    -This account has 3 pk video's.
    -This account is well known in BH.
    -This account got a really good name.
    -This account has 22 days of membership left.
    -This account has extreme potential for moneymaking. [easy turmoil]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    I don't have an AW. Just offer and I'll see whether I'm interested or not. If I am interested I will be adding you; so make sure you post your msn or feel free to PM me!

    May the richest kid get this beauty =D
     
  2. Jack-in-the-box

    Jack-in-the-box Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> [combat 98+10][1900 total][99 str Zerk][+-95m][6 skillcapes]

  3. robinhopok

    robinhopok Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2009
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> [combat 98+10][1900 total][99 str Zerk][+-95m][6 skillcapes]

    I offer 65$
    I pm'ed you my e-mail.
     
  4. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> [combat 98+10][1900 total][99 str Zerk][+-95m][6 skillcapes]

    100$ leading.
    Bump.
     
  5. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> [combat 98+10][1900 total][99 str Zerk][+-95m][6 skillcapes]

    bumpp.
     
  6. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> [combat 98+10][1900 total][99 str Zerk][+-95m][6 skillcapes]

    bumpp.
     
  7. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> [combat 98+10][1900 total][99 str Zerk][+-95m][6 skillcapes]

    bump!
     
  8. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    S> [combat 98+10][1900 total][99 str Zerk][+-95m][6 skillcapes]

    bamppp
     
< [Swapping] Level 94 with 90m+ 99 range 99 mage 93 hp 89 str [Swapping] | Selling lvl 109 main! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site