Selling MAIN level 95/ has 75 MINING

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Pendejo Chino, Jul 9, 2010.

Selling MAIN level 95/ has 75 MINING
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 9, 2010 at 3:46 PM
  2. Pendejo Chino
    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2009
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pendejo Chino Active Member
    Banned

    Selling MAIN level 95/ has 75 MINING

    I am selling this account to anybody that has offers. RECOVERIES AND EMAIL ARE STILL ON THE ACCOUNT-- I WILL TAKE OFF WHEN I HAVE A SERIOUS BUYER.
    It has 75 mining so it can mine runite ore. I mined 1M of runite ore in 1 day. I am pretty sure you can do a lot more than I can.
    Account is not anything special, just 75 mining and a high woodcuting.
    Account has about 1.5M+ in gp and items.

    THERE ARE THINGS IN THE PICTURES THAT ARE CENSORED OUT FOR MY SAFETY.

    Either you are going first or I have a MM that will MM the trade.

    Accepting: Anything, throw offers.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 13, 2010 at 8:41 AM
  4. Pendejo Chino
    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2009
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pendejo Chino Active Member
    Banned

    Selling MAIN level 95/ has 75 MINING

    Still for sale- now has 900K. Buy now! I only have 2 hours left to sale.
     
< selling lvl 71 only 25$ | Swapping level 3 Skiller- 99Mining!! 40Mil >> Swaps. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site