Adblock breaks this site

Buying any account with 92+ Pray

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Valstone, Apr 1, 2011.

  1. Valstone

    Valstone Guru

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2010
    Posts:
    1,373
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    158
    Discord Unique ID:
    281945198622408705
    Discord Username:
    Nzae#0002
    Buying any account with 92+ Pray

    I'm buying any account with 92 prayer or higher. However, I don't want to pay more than $100 for the account. I don't care what level it is, or what any of the other stats are. Don't post a level 138 here with 10 99s just because one of them is prayer, I'm not interested.

    Post all relevant offers here in this thread.

    Thanks,

    Valstone
     
  2. capper4lyf

    capper4lyf Grand Master

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2007
    Posts:
    2,051
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying any account with 92+ Pray

    I have an account but thats abit low for me, PM me your MSN ill add you and we can discuss a deal?
     
  3. Satan Jr

    Satan Jr Member

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2010
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying any account with 92+ Pray

    I Have Lvl 135 With 99 Prayer If U Want
    pm me ur msn if u are interested
     
  4. Valstone

    Valstone Guru

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2010
    Posts:
    1,373
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    158
    Discord Unique ID:
    281945198622408705
    Discord Username:
    Nzae#0002
    Buying any account with 92+ Pray

    capper4lyf - If anything less than $100 is to low for you, I don't think I'm your account buyer.
    Satan Jr - I am interested, only if you are willing to sell it for less than $100. My MSN is [email protected]
     
< [Swapping]90 Fishing Account with 3m | [4Sale] Selling Awesome Summoning Tanker! >>>CHEAP<<< [Iron Minotaur!!] [RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site