Selling OS Blood Money

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by ShaftyD, Dec 8, 2016.

Selling OS Blood Money
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 8, 2016 at 1:18 AM
  2. ShaftyD
    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2015
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    16

    ShaftyD Member

    Selling OS Blood Money

    I have 1m BM - looking for 20m on 07.

    MM will be at your expense, otherwise you go first. I've been selling BM for a few months but gold sellers don't vouch since technically I go first to them.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 8, 2016 at 2:02 AM
  4. guppyrocks
    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2014
    Posts:
    126
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    100

    guppyrocks Active Member
    Banned

    Selling OS Blood Money

    ill buy add guppyrocks on skype
     
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
< Swapping 3m osrs for MOPARSCAPE gold/items | Selling Bloodmoney! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site