Swapping 3b ikov for 07

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by RagingVenus, May 13, 2015.

Swapping 3b ikov for 07
  1. Unread #1 - May 13, 2015 at 7:58 PM
  2. RagingVenus
    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Posts:
    477
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    400

    RagingVenus Forum Addict

    Swapping 3b ikov for 07

    Just needing a few mills fast on 07 I am a regular gold seller please take a look at my vouches below, I usually charge 900k per bill but I'm needing this quickly because none of my customers are online.


    Accepting 800k/b

    Please add my Skype to contact me with the button below
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 14, 2015 at 12:42 AM
  4. Philippines
    Joined:
    May 13, 2015
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Philippines Newcomer
    Banned

    Swapping 3b ikov for 07

    added on skype.
     
< buy 10b ikov for 07 | [Best Prices] Buying Ikov! [8 Year Vet] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site