Selling lvl 94 with 3.3M! [PAYPAL] [SWAP PURES] [RSGP 8M)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by ironboy001, Jan 30, 2009.

Selling lvl 94 with 3.3M! [PAYPAL] [SWAP PURES] [RSGP 8M)
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 30, 2009 at 11:52 AM
  2. ironboy001
    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ironboy001 Newcomer

    Selling lvl 94 with 3.3M! [PAYPAL] [SWAP PURES] [RSGP 8M)

    Hi, I don't have any vouches and I am new to Sythe, but I need FAST vouches, I will go first IF you have 4 or more vouches, otherwise not.

    -I will sell it (PAYPAL) for only 30euro or highest offer!
    -I will also swap it for range pures 50-60 cb (must have 70 range at least!
    if it is a range/str pure I will go from 45-60 cb (must have 65 range and 58 str at least!
    -I will sell it for 8M ! (this is the average price of RuneScape Gold Selling Websites) [LOW CRATER!]

    -If swap, I will need a screenshot of your stats & money/items on it!
    -If paypal CREDIT! (not credit card), I will need sreenshot of the amount you have on it, edit it with paint so I don't see any important details!
    -If rsgp, I will need screenshot of your cb lvl and money!

    Screenshots:

    GOLD/ITEMS!
    [​IMG]

    STATS!
    [​IMG]

    P.S. : Click on the picture, than click again on ImageShack to get a clear shot!
     
< swaping lvl 116 with 30mil | Selling Level 43 with rares. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site