Adblock breaks this site

Buying Good Obby Tank Name!!!!! Paying Up To 400k!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by cr8n, Sep 7, 2008.

  1. cr8n

    cr8n Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    786
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Good Obby Tank Name!!!!! Paying Up To 400k!!

    hey, im trying to start a obby tank (for those of you who dont know it is acc with 40+ def and 60+ str with 1 attack), and i need great name to start. the kind of name im looking for is somthing like:

    I R 99 Def
    Im def noob
    I got 99 Def

    along those lines... BUT I DO NOT WANT NUMBERS AT END OF NAME!!!! Only numbers in name can be 99(for def).

    I will be paying up to 400K, but only 400K if it is a rare and great name!
    if its eh ok i will pay 100k-200k..

    ****MSN IS [email protected]
    GET THE NAMES COMING!!!! :D
     
  2. paladen

    paladen Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,633
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Good Obby Tank Name!!!!! Paying Up To 400k!!

    I got one in the making called "paladen" lmfao

    Its a awesome name, decent stats for a low lv newish account also
     
  3. I Am Pure

    I Am Pure Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2008
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Good Obby Tank Name!!!!! Paying Up To 400k!!

  4. Nirvana ftw

    Nirvana ftw Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2007
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Good Obby Tank Name!!!!! Paying Up To 400k!!

    I got 2, 0h B and Oh B Tank
     
  5. ♫├┤uffi€♪

    ♫├┤uffi€♪ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,326
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Good Obby Tank Name!!!!! Paying Up To 400k!!

    I got the name Obby_I_Tank.

    PM me or add my MSN.
     
  6. im a lova

    im a lova Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2007
    Posts:
    1,606
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Good Obby Tank Name!!!!! Paying Up To 400k!!

    i got tzhar ket0m
     
< swapin 88 for good pure | The Coming of the Antichrist. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site