Selling level 89 member 1591 + total 200 + qps [paypal or rsgp]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Bashkir9, Dec 24, 2008.

Selling level 89 member 1591 + total 200 + qps [paypal or rsgp]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 24, 2008 at 10:20 PM
  2. Bashkir9
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2008
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bashkir9 Newcomer

    Selling level 89 member 1591 + total 200 + qps [paypal or rsgp]

    Im selling this members account for paypal your offer or a few mil. Preferably around 10mil or over. which makes this a very cheap account. if you wanna offer over be my guest :]].

    Here are stats
    [​IMG]

    Merry christmas

    post with offers or pm me. If you have vouches I will go first.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 24, 2008 at 10:26 PM
  4. Call Me God
    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Posts:
    348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Call Me God Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling level 89 member 1591 + total 200 + qps [paypal or rsgp]

    I am VERY interestd.

    If the account doesn't have recovs, I will buy via Paypal, or RSGP.

    Do you have MSN or AIM?

    MSN - [email protected]

    You first or OMM. To see my vouches click on my account shop (in Signature) to see them.

    I pmed you also, hoping to talk to you soon.
     
< [SWAP] Zerker Pure, 4m cash, mith gloves | ~!~[ADMIN] Selling Lvl 93/97 ~!~ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site