Adblock breaks this site

(RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by dr4g sl4yer, Jul 2, 2009.

  1. dr4g sl4yer

    dr4g sl4yer Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2006
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    46 Combat
    33 Quest Points

    [​IMG]
    150k From 93 Strength

    [​IMG]


    Top Bids:
    100$ - Barrows
    90$ - Koolness123

    Payments:
    Paypal: 160$ A/W Minimum Bid 40$
    RSGP: 60m A/W(Must have a RWT method)
    Main:
    -90+Range 70+ Defence 55+ Slayer 10m and 15+P2P Days
    or
    -80+ATT 80+STR 80+Range While Guthix Sleeps Finished 5m+ and 15+P2P

    I will only add you on MSN if I've already PM'ed you here first with my MSN.
     
  2. Koolness123

    Koolness123 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2005
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    I'll but it right now for 90$ usd.
     
  3. dr4g sl4yer

    dr4g sl4yer Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2006
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    Looking for a bit more... Someone just posted on my older thread for 95$
     
  4. IXI IXI IXI

    IXI IXI IXI Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2008
    Posts:
    1,336
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

  5. Raawr

    Raawr Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    I'll give this account for this Obby Mauler and your 77 Strength pure:
    'zerker Pure!
    71 Attack
    99 Strength
    45 Defence
    91 Hitpoints
    90 Ranged
    14M Cash
    17M Total.
    95 Combat.


    Thanks. :)
    If you are interested, PM me your MSN and I will add you.
     
  6. LethalSh0ts

    LethalSh0ts Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2009
    Posts:
    623
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    Don't get scammed, Raawr is a nub scammer/hacker, the zerker pure he's talking about is mine. He tried to hack me and changed the recoves although I just got it back a few hours ago, don't believe me? PM me and we'll talk on msn.. btw raawr, I reported you :)
     
  7. Barrows

    Barrows Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 26, 2008
    Posts:
    627
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    I bid $100.00, And this isn't the highest. I've seen one account with 99 strength, and no skills trained, had 40 million, but the account was more expensive then a 126 account.
     
  8. dr4g sl4yer

    dr4g sl4yer Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2006
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    Boron
    Uranium
    Manganese
    Phopshorus
     
  9. Lower Inc

    Lower Inc Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2009
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    I have a level 94 with 99 mage 91 range all void 4m gp
     
  10. dr4g sl4yer

    dr4g sl4yer Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2006
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=5080688 <--- Scammed me of it... Hopefully Can Recover it back soon =_=''

    And for those who say...Oh he has the info and can recover it back!!!
    No duh? I create the account... I didn't give the guy false info either cause he didn't even ask get it before he blocked me lols...
     
  11. oya_its_me

    oya_its_me Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Posts:
    520
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    What's the accounts Combat level?
     
  12. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (RSGP/Mains)Highest 1 ATT Obby Mauler Here(Paypal)

    First word of his thread is combat level..
     
< [SWAP] Swapping 3 acc's (good ones) [SWAP] | [SALE] level 3 skiller! 400+ Total level! [SALE] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site