Adblock breaks this site

Price Check!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by P O C H I, Aug 15, 2008.

  1. P O C H I

    P O C H I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check!

    I was wondering how much I would get for a level 101 with 99 stre. And 86 attack and 60 def? Because I just might sel it.


    And how much will I get for a level 124 99 str 95 att 97 hp 90 def 70 pray 96 mage 94 range.

    I just want a price check on these accounts because they might be sold.
     
  2. CH1C0

    CH1C0 Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,097
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check!

    Well, post pics also for the guy with 60 def he would be worth alot more with 70 defence

    If you sell both it will be over 500$+
     
  3. P O C H I

    P O C H I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check!

    Thanks. And I geuss ill get 70 def. And 500 dollars plus sounds great!
     
< swapping lvl 114 main for lvl 50+ pure | [SWAP]Selling 114~With 18M, Void, D gloves~ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site