Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL] lv 128 main mems till end of june

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by TheRainmak3r, Apr 24, 2012.

  1. TheRainmak3r

    TheRainmak3r Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2012
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] lv 128 main mems till end of june

    Hello, I know I am very new and buying an account from someone like me is risky so I am willing to go first. I took a year off rs came back but I just dont like it so im selling my account for good. If you are interested in this account add me on skype: thacombackkid and message me an offer or if you want more details

    again if you add me and are interested I will show you anything else you want me to.


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< [SWAP] Selling 103 Starter Main [RSGP] | CBT level 126, 85slayer,96hp,94def,96str Firecape/torso 50MIL >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site