Adblock breaks this site

buying account.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Ur Account trainer, Mar 8, 2010.

  1. Ur Account trainer

    Ur Account trainer Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2008
    Posts:
    134
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying account.

    Hello, I'm wanting to buy an runescape account, I'm looking for 50+mill and must be a lvl 120+. I'm looking to spend around 200- 700. We will use an omm

    Thanks just post your msn here and i will add you.
     
  2. Sparkyy

    Sparkyy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying account.

    Hey mate I got a really good account for sale atm, For a very cheap price
    add my msn:
    [email protected]
    Please reply / Pm me if you have added my msn - Thanks
     
  3. ravepower2

    ravepower2 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2010
    Posts:
    293
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
  4. kerbs

    kerbs Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2009
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying account.

    kids an asshole dont trade with him
     
  5. Ducojs

    Ducojs Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying account.

  6. zathura2

    zathura2 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2010
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying account.

    this guy is a scammer wil report him i have proof u shd not trade him!!!
     
  7. Ur Account trainer

    Ur Account trainer Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2008
    Posts:
    134
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying account.

    Fuck off, I blocked you because you were trying to scam me with the old username trick.

    Gosh, you fuking idoit I'm reporting.
     
  8. Jakfire13

    Jakfire13 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2009
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying account.

    I have a lvl 109 ? with 6m only but with 97 str for only 20$?
     
  9. zathura2

    zathura2 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2010
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying account.

    rofl see whos banned?gf son fail scammin
     
< {SWAP}lvl 91 with 14m+ and easter ring(rare){SWAP} | [PAYPAL] Selling level 124 main - Scythe, Bunny ears and YoYo! [PAYPAL] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site