[Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by cblvl134ftw, Nov 5, 2008.

[Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 5, 2008 at 7:47 PM
  2. cblvl134ftw
    Referrals:
    0

    cblvl134ftw Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    Hello, First of all my name is Mike, I am 19 years old and I am selling this runescape account because I no longer play on it. It's been fun and all but once you are maxed out and there is nothing to lvl in combat it gets pretty boring. I want to get a good pure account with some money so I can PVP. This account is great if you like to walk around and show off :) I must warn you tho, You do get annoying followers and spam box. Ok well enough of this and lets get to the account :laugh:

    -Level 134, Maxed meele/mage/range.
    -91 Slayer
    -9 99s
    -0 Black Marks.
    -Account had good reputation in old while, Semi known.


    I WILL NOT BE GOING FIRST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

    SIMPLE, WE USE AN OFFICIAL MM OR YOU GO FIRST. YOU COVER THE FEE'S, IF I CATCH YOU USING AN IMPOSTER YOU WILL BE REPORTED. DON'T TRY TO SCAM ME, I AM NOT STUPID.

    I HAVE ALL THE DETAILS TO THE ACCOUNT, I AM ORIGINAL OWNER. THE INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED IN A .TXT FILE DOCUMENT AFTER TRADE.

    I am only taking RS2GP or Accounts, Preferbly pures.

    NOW BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS THIS ACOCUNT DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, JUST ADD ME ON MSN AND I WILL VERTIFY THE ACCOUNT/ITEMS/SKILLCAPES.

    Now I know what you guys will think, OMG 1 post he's going to scam me. Listen I have no intentions to scam you, I've been scammed before and I know it sucks. But if you are going to post "Scammer" than please don't bother posting at all nor adding my MSN.

    Recoveries are on the account, Will be taken off when I find a serious buyer (safety reasons).

    Pictures(some stats out blocked out so jagex doesn't ban acocunt) -

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    A/W- Don't know, Just offer till I like something :)
    Bid starts- 5m+/ Serious Bidders only
    Msn- [email protected]

    Thank you, Post away
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 5, 2008 at 8:03 PM
  4. FlubbyWubs
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    1,134
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FlubbyWubs Guru
    Banned

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    interested. added =]
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 5, 2008 at 8:07 PM
  6. scam yer sheet
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    scam yer sheet Member

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    what kind of pure are you looking for?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 5, 2008 at 8:17 PM
  8. cblvl134ftw
    Referrals:
    0

    cblvl134ftw Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    Hmm, Any type of pure, must be good tho ^.^
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 5, 2008 at 8:31 PM
  10. P W N T
    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2008
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Discord Username:
    fOrkZ

    P W N T Forum Addict

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    Interested... Added.;)
     
  11. Unread #6 - Nov 5, 2008 at 8:52 PM
  12. Blk_k0
    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2008
    Posts:
    293
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Blk_k0 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

  13. Unread #7 - Nov 5, 2008 at 9:09 PM
  14. swordanian
    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2008
    Posts:
    432
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    swordanian Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    I pmed u with great offer
     
  15. Unread #8 - Nov 6, 2008 at 3:45 PM
  16. cblvl134ftw
    Referrals:
    0

    cblvl134ftw Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    Any offers?
     
  17. Unread #9 - Nov 6, 2008 at 3:58 PM
  18. cxledpro
    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cxledpro Member

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    I got a 104 with 92 str, a 92 with 86 str and 82 mage. Both at 52pray. and a 66 with 77 range 44def if interested pm me
     
  19. Unread #10 - Nov 6, 2008 at 5:16 PM
  20. S4mb0
    Referrals:
    0

    S4mb0 Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    Currently doing a deal with this guy so far so good.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Nov 6, 2008 at 5:35 PM
  22. S4mb0
    Referrals:
    0

    S4mb0 Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    backed out sorry
     
  23. Unread #12 - Nov 6, 2008 at 5:58 PM
  24. cblvl134ftw
    Referrals:
    0

    cblvl134ftw Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    Still for sale.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Nov 6, 2008 at 6:07 PM
  26. S4mb0
    Referrals:
    0

    S4mb0 Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    Do Not Trust Him Logged In At Bh With Torso And Cash Gone.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Nov 6, 2008 at 6:09 PM
  28. cblvl134ftw
    Referrals:
    0

    cblvl134ftw Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    Rofl? Dude are you kidding me? I logged in to take recovs off, I couln't so you changed pass and signed off? Kid gtfo my thread please.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Nov 6, 2008 at 6:11 PM
  30. S4mb0
    Referrals:
    0

    S4mb0 Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    No im not kidding you L just has well i have a CB131 to enjoy
     
  31. Unread #16 - Nov 6, 2008 at 6:13 PM
  32. cblvl134ftw
    Referrals:
    0

    cblvl134ftw Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    I don't care? Seriously stop posting on my thread before I post it as spam. I knew some retard would say this.
     
  33. Unread #17 - Nov 6, 2008 at 6:15 PM
  34. S4mb0
    Referrals:
    0

    S4mb0 Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    GF i have dated screenshots of before and after you logged on and screenshots of you logged on and also the MSN message history... And You have been reported to Sythe.





    LIKE I SAID DONT TRUST THIS USER.
     
  35. Unread #18 - Nov 6, 2008 at 6:39 PM
  36. smurple3
    Referrals:
    0

    smurple3 Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    i could give u 2 accounts for your 1 ones a ranger with 86 range and 61 def
    others a meller with 70 str 68 def and also has 80 range and has 3 months members left.
     
  37. Unread #19 - Nov 6, 2008 at 6:45 PM
  38. cblvl134ftw
    Referrals:
    0

    cblvl134ftw Guest

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

    Msn? Any cash on the account?
     
  39. Unread #20 - Nov 6, 2008 at 6:49 PM
  40. RuneLoco
    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Posts:
    340
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RuneLoco Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Swap/Rs2gp]SELLING LVL 134 COMBAT STATS MAXED-9 99S-

< [swap] Lvl 90 Main [swap] | Selling a few level 110+ accts. Trading them or for RSGP. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site