Adblock breaks this site

Looking for WoW Swaps

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Fate Escaped, May 12, 2009.

  1. Fate Escaped

    Fate Escaped Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2009
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for WoW Swaps

    Hey what's up guys
    I'm new to Sythe, but not new to the trading business
    Therefore before looking at what I have to offer I must tell you I will
    Not be going first under ANY circumstances, However I'll use an OMM that we both agree on
    and you must complete the fee payment.


    What I'm wanting to do here is either swap for other WoW accounts
    or
    Get WoW GameCards for some of these etc

    I don't accept PayPal or any money

    World of Warcraft GameCards or Swaps Only

    Pick & Choose
    The Same color ones mean they are on the same account

    Level 54 Orc Warlock
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119434


    Level 54 Blood Elf Paladin
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119435


    Level 54 Tauren Shaman
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=107459


    Level 30 Blood Elf Paladin
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119436
    Level 48 Tauren Warrior
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119437
    Level 53 Blood Elf Paladin
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119438


    Level 56 Troll Hunter
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119439
    Level 55 Tauren Druid
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119440
    Level 67 Tauren DK
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119441
    Level 60 Blood Elf DK
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119442


    Level 80 Blood Elf DK
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119446
    Level 70 Orc Warlock
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=110757



    ​
     
  2. took.too.long

    took.too.long Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for WoW Swaps

    hey guys this new sythe person is actually raith haha she stole the 30 the 48 and the 53 from me haha raith you fail
     
  3. Fate Escaped

    Fate Escaped Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2009
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for WoW Swaps

    Well actually I traded RuneScape for majority of these accounts

    Therefore before ruining my thread and accusing me of things
    Do some research

    I'm sorry for your loss on your accounts, but they are mine at the moment
    and I'm selling them

    I'm not responsible for anything scammed that doesn't involve me
     
  4. Fried_chicken

    Fried_chicken Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2009
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for WoW Swaps

    sry i did not post this sooner i forgot all about it.VOUCH FOR FATE ESCAPED I SOLD HIM THOSE ACCOUNTS FOR RUNESCAPE WE USED AN MM ALL WENT SMOOTH RECOMMEND TRADEING WITH HIM!
     
  5. Fate Escaped

    Fate Escaped Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2009
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for WoW Swaps

    Thanks for clearing it up Matt

    I vouch for Fried_Chicken..Used MM as his choice and everything went great..Enjoy the RS account :)
     
  6. Hollister

    Hollister Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2008
    Posts:
    421
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for WoW Swaps

    Level 56 Troll Hunter
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119439
    Level 55 Tauren Druid
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119440
    Level 67 Tauren DK
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119441
    Level 60 Blood Elf DK
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119442


    Level 80 Blood Elf DK
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=119446
    Level 70 Orc Warlock
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=110757

    How many game cards do you want for either the first set or the second set? I'm more interested in the 2nd set.
     
  7. DeCaL

    DeCaL Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 10, 2009
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for WoW Swaps

    I vouch for him too I sold him the 80 dk and 70 lock
     
  8. yashen

    yashen Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 22, 2008
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for WoW Swaps

    Are these EU or uS?
     
  9. DropDeadAustin

    DropDeadAustin Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2008
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for WoW Swaps

    this guy isnt new to sythe and he scammed my lvl 80 warrior and matt is his rl friend. so there both scammers beware
     
  10. S1ck S1ll

    S1ck S1ll Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for WoW Swaps

    I'll be willing to buy the level 80 be dk, add [email protected] - i will not be going first though because so far this thread looks dodgy..
     
< [US] WTS Six 80s T7.5 Full and More! | swap lvl 80 shaman/ehance >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site