Adblock breaks this site

[SWAP] Level 95 Account, 87WC 74FISH 82FLETCH >GOOD CB SKILLS< [SWAP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by its_n0t_fair, Jun 10, 2009.

  1. its_n0t_fair

    its_n0t_fair Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2009
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP] Level 95 Account, 87WC 74FISH 82FLETCH >GOOD CB SKILLS< [SWAP]

    Hello!
    I am looking to swap my level 95 (p2p)/92 (f2p) runescape account.
    I'm taking offers of other accounts but am looking for a skiller/normal account with a few 99's or something interesting :)

    I am also willing to accept PayPal for this but will not consider any stupid offers.

    Here are some pictures.

    Login Screen:


    [​IMG]


    Skills:

    [​IMG]

    Quest Points:

    [​IMG]


    Combat level:

    [​IMG]

    Money: (Rest of stuff is mainly junk but you can easily make money through skills or purchasing rsgp)

    With this account it has pretty high skills so you can EASILY make money.

    [​IMG]

    IF INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY MSN :)
    Thanks for reading.


    Edit: If you feel I need to add more screenies etc please just ask!

    -its_n0t_fair


    EDIT: Information about bans/mutes

    Only had a couple of like 24 hr mutes for stupid reasons like spaming "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@" lol.

    [​IMG]
     
  2. its_n0t_fair

    its_n0t_fair Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2009
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP] Level 95 Account, 87WC 74FISH 82FLETCH >GOOD CB SKILLS< [SWAP]

    I am willing to go first depending on the offer
     
< [PayPal][FloydZeppelin]88/85 | 1370+ Total | GREAT TANKER | 500K+ Bank | [swap] lvl 33 Obby mauler >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site