Adblock breaks this site

Selling lvl 3 fishing skiller 72 fishing Cash/RSGP

Discussion in 'Archives' started by JWP, Dec 8, 2008.

  1. JWP

    JWP Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    137
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 3 fishing skiller 72 fishing Cash/RSGP

    Selling a great skiller lvl 72 fishing. Got 50k in bank along with about 700k in fish. Also has 18k feathers.
    Account has no recoveries, has never been member. I'm the original owner of the account.
    The name has no numbers and is semi rare. It's also a fishing name =p Go figure eh?
    I don't have an asking price as I don't know the what the price should be. Thanks guys.
    I'm looking for RSGP or Cash thru mail.

    ALMOST LVL 73 FISHING NOW.

    http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/Jaredwantspures/netting.jpg

    [​IMG]

    AIM: xdarknessrising
    MSN:[email protected]
     
  2. cX jaxhax Xc

    cX jaxhax Xc Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2007
    Posts:
    425
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 3 fishing skiller 72 fishing Cash/RSGP

    ill bid 3m, or $9.00 usd.
     
  3. JWP

    JWP Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    137
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 3 fishing skiller 72 fishing Cash/RSGP

    cx jaxhax xc now in the lead. add my msn or aim. thank you. Keep the bids coming guys.
     
  4. omgimapple

    omgimapple Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2008
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 3 fishing skiller 72 fishing Cash/RSGP

    ill pay 5m or 15 paypal!
     
  5. JWP

    JWP Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    137
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 3 fishing skiller 72 fishing Cash/RSGP

    Apple add my msn or aim. I can do 5m medium crater, and if you mail money thru mail I can do it. I don't have paypal sorry.
     
  6. x2die4x

    x2die4x Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2008
    Posts:
    513
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 3 fishing skiller 72 fishing Cash/RSGP

    So will you take RSGP? and how much?
     
< [sell] Cod4 Legit Cd Key For Account [buy] | (swap)[Level 77 woodcutting!!!](Swap) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site