Adblock breaks this site

(swap)[Level 77 woodcutting!!!](Swap)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by whyipwnu, Dec 9, 2008.

  1. whyipwnu

    whyipwnu Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2008
    Posts:
    329
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (swap)[Level 77 woodcutting!!!](Swap)

    Hi, i am selling a level 53 with 77 woodcutting. If you want I can add an amount f money onto him. Also coming with him will be a gift(value dependign on the quality of the account i receive in return. I am asking for a pker with:

    no higher than 40 attack
    no lower then 65 strength
    no higher than 1 defense
    no lower than 40 ranged
    any amount of cash on it. I will equal this on the account you receive.

    I will go first or seconds, doesnt matter.

    If u want, u pay for a MM

    Reply here AND add [email protected]

    If the account has strength and ranged over evel 65, i wil throw in afree gift of a rune pure.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. x2die4x

    x2die4x Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2008
    Posts:
    513
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (swap)[Level 77 woodcutting!!!](Swap)

    So will you take RSGP? and how much?
     
< Selling lvl 3 fishing skiller 72 fishing Cash/RSGP | {Paypal/Swap}Sell Spare Accounts >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site