Adblock breaks this site

>> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by TheBuyerOfRsps, Jul 10, 2016.

  1. TheBuyerOfRsps

    TheBuyerOfRsps Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2016
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    Hello people.

    I'm currently buying and selling Os-scape. Current stock: 5M

    Buy rate : 180k/10k
    Sell rate: 230k/10k

    Will discuss different prices for bulk.

    I'm also buying Soulplay (ss3) gp - Skype/PM me to discuss prices.

    I am ALWAYS willing to use an MM, if you are extremely trusted I'm also happy to go first. I'm not in this to make a quick buck.

    My skype:
    TradingRsps

    My vouches:
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's vouch thread <<


    Thank you.
     
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  2. TheBuyerOfRsps

    TheBuyerOfRsps Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2016
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    Online and ready to buy.
     
  3. TheBuyerOfRsps

    TheBuyerOfRsps Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2016
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    I have had 2 impersonators so far. For the record, i'm not stupid. I will always be 100% sure it's you before trading you.
     
  4. TheBuyerOfRsps

    TheBuyerOfRsps Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2016
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    Bump. Now 5M in stock
     
  5. huhi

    huhi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2016
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    I'll buy some!

    skype - huhi.sythe
     
  6. TheBuyerOfRsps

    TheBuyerOfRsps Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2016
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    Messaging you now.
     
  7. TheBuyerOfRsps

    TheBuyerOfRsps Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2016
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    4M left in stock.
     
  8. 15th Eclipse

    15th Eclipse Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2016
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    Can sell you mills with MM.
     
  9. MathewM

    MathewM Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2015
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    add my skype pmed u
     
  10. TheBuyerOfRsps

    TheBuyerOfRsps Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2016
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    Didn't receive a PM Matthew.
     
  11. RemiBoy

    RemiBoy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2016
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> TheBuyerOfRsps's Buy/Sell Os-scape & Ss3 <<

    Added on skype man
     
< delete this shit. | [SVU, $25 Donator]OS-Scape BM Exchange >>>07GP<<< >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site