[Suggestion] Members online in past 24 hours

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Seraphic, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 16, 2017 at 5:39 PM
  2. Seraphic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Toast Wallet User Tier 1 Prizebox (4) Member of the Month Winner Detective

Seraphic Retired Sythe User
    Seraphic Donor

Hello Sythe users,

I was wondering if we could possibly have a hook installed which shows ALL the members if not the total number of members in the past 24 hours.

Currently we can only see the amount of people who is online and the total members. I would like to see the amount of people who are online in the past 24 hours to see how members actually visit the site on a daily basis and to see if any of the newer members are actually ban evaders themselves or are legit individuals.

I do understand there are roughly 500k unique IP's each month but I want to investigate (on behalf of myself) how many of these are genuine and how many of these individuals are ban evaders so I can see how many legitimate non-ban evaders there are to build up an exact statistic on how many legitimate members join and visit each month.

Kind regards,
    Seraphic

3. Unread #2 - Mar 16, 2017 at 6:31 PM
  4. Sneaky
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    SneakyFish5#2841

Sneaky Previously known as: Sneaky Fish5

Idk about what your saying to see everyone online within those 24 hours, but it would be cool to see WHO SIGNED UP in the past 24 hours. Would also help to catch vaders faster

< Slight change to forum rules. | Name Sales Section >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site